Clothing & Gear
What to Bring to Camp
Check out our Packing List here
* Indicates items that may be purchased at camp-Shop the camp store now
- All items should be marked permanently with the camper’s full name.
- Items marked with an asterisk * may be purchased from camp
- We recommend that you spray your camper’s clothes with an insect repellent designed for clothing before you pack them in her luggage. This will last through several washes.
- Flip flops may be worn in the cabin only. Water sandals may be worn throughout camp.
- Many of these items can be purchased in our online camp store for delivery or pre-order.
Things Not to Bring
Cell phones, electronic readers, money, weapons, music or listening devices, vehicles (yes, we had to say this!), food, large knives, fireworks, tobacco, alcohol, illegal drugs and other dangerous items, bicycles and similarly large sporting equipment, animals, or anything else uniquely valuable that you would hate to lose!
Make 2 lists of the items in your camper’s luggage. Give one to your camper and one to her counselor and label everything!